[TYPO3-calendar] setting categories through typoscript

Simon Browning simon at stwdesign.com
Thu Aug 27 15:37:06 CEST 2015

Hi.

We're setting categories on a page using:   _DEFAULT_PI_VARS.category = ##

(we're using conditional TS in an extension template to change the categories based on the page)

We have multiple cal plugins on the page, and we'd like one of them to show all categories regardless of that ts settings.

I've tried overriding the setting through the ts field of the plugin with:

 _DEFAULT_PI_VARS.category =

or

clearPiVars = category

. but neither seem to have an impact.

Have I got the ts wrong?  Is there another way to accomplish this goal?

Thank you

Simon