[TYPO3-calendar] Re: ###MODULE__LOCATIONLOADER### and manually location

Heinz Schilling webdesign at webtekk.ch
Sun Aug 16 21:33:19 CEST 2015

Hi forum

Now I try with both placeholder in event_model.html template:
	###LOCATION###
	###MODULE__LOCATIONLOADER###

This means I have to remove the link rendered in ###LOCATION### when a external location is set.

Last try does not work
plugin.tx_cal_controller.view.event.event.location.if {
    isFalse.data = field:location_id
}

in frontend I get the link to the location and the location rendered inline the event. Unfortunely I don't found the right checks to remove the link to the location.

I hope someone can help.

Regards, Heinz