[TYPO3-calendar] Month and day view on the same page

Mario Matzulla mario at matzullas.de
Thu Apr 16 21:19:26 CEST 2015

Hi Falk,

Am 16.04.15 um 11:23 schrieb Falk:
> Hello guys,
>
> my target is to combine a month and a day view on the same page (2 cal plugins). Everytime if a concrete day is choosen (link) in the month
> view (plugin 1) this plugin switches also in the day view.
> Plugin1 (month view for day selection): allowedViews = month, day
> Plugin2 (day view): allowedViews = day, event
>
> My question is ... how can I prevent this so that I have always the month view with links to the days?

First: it is not a very good idea to have more different views on one page. If so, please try to combine them into one plugin template.
In your case you could have a day view with a ###MONTH_SMALL|+0### marker inside the day.tmpl.

But: if you need the month view for selecting a day to be displayed, think about having the month view on a different page and load it via
ajax into the day view. There is an example on http://www.typo3-calendar.org/demo/month-view-with-ajax/
Otherwise you will have a huge cache for all the combinations of one day with all selected months :(

Regards,
Mario