[TYPO3-calendar] wec_map integration

Jan Bartels j.bartels at arcor.de
Mon Sep 29 18:15:46 CEST 2014

Am 29.09.2014 um 13:14 schrieb Marc Wöhlken:
> Am 25.09.2014 um 20:27 schrieb Jan Bartels:
>>> Within the cal template I have included the markers LOCATION and
>>> MODULE__LOCATIONLOADER. Is anything else neccessary?

In my Typo3 6.2-installation (Intro-Package) I just had to set
plugin.tx_cal_controller.view.location.showMap = 1 in the
constant-section and include "Standard CSS based template (cal)" and
"Standard CSS styles (cal)" in my template. Everything else worked out
of the box. The template-files contain the MAP-marker is already.

Please disable all of your modified templates and try the original ones.

Jan