[TYPO3-calendar] rendering of ALLDAY in newLargeMonth.tmpl in cal 1.7.0

Hauke Haller post at haukehaller.de
Thu Oct 23 23:52:03 CEST 2014

Am 23.10.2014 20:48, schrieb Mario Matzulla:
> Hi Hauke,
>
> Am 21.10.14 um 21:01 schrieb Hauke Haller:
>> Moin,
>> I'm trying to setup a Month view with several ALLDAY-events with cal
>> 1.7.0. They should be displayd as a bar and give the information if a
>> laboratory is occupied or not. There are several laboratories(=categories).
>> The order of the bars in the month view now is given by the duration. If
>> one event lasts longer (the bar is longer), it will be set on the top.
>> Thats confusing. I like to set the position of teh bars (via css) but in
>> the moment they come hardcoded als <tr>. like:

>>              ...(longer event)

>>              ...(shorter event)
>>

>> The question:
>> Where is the rendering of the ###ALLDAY### included in the
>> newLargeMonth.tmpl done? (I cant find it in event_model.tmpl)
>
> The rendering is not configurable. It is done in the
> view/class.tx_cal_new_XXXview.php.
>
> Regards,
> Mario
>>
>> Hauke

Hi Mario,
the order of the event-bars is confusing. The order changes from one week to the next if the duration of the events differs. Following new events again are on a different position. In most cases this might be no problem. I'm trying to build a layout similar to a gantt-Diagramm, with a specific number of event-bars one below the other always in the same order. The goal is a occupancy schedule (Belegungsplan) of a numer of laboratories, where the single laboratory is represented by a category (which determinies the color of the bar..) For better view there should be space if there is no event of this category and the order should always be the same.

For that a rendering of the events similar to that in the newLargeMonth.tmpl withoput the table structure would be great to define the position (and legth) of the bars by css. Basically the width of the some-days-long-event must not be given by colspan. Maybe it could be done by a div with a width in percent. The divs has to be in a <td colspan= 7> which is 100%. So instead of

it is

That would be great and flexible (for me..)

Is this a feature request?

Hauke