[TYPO3-calendar] show events every day they are taking place

Hauke Haller post at haukehaller.de
Thu Oct 23 22:53:36 CEST 2014

Am 23.10.2014 20:50, schrieb Mario Matzulla:
> Hi Hauke,
>
> Am 22.10.14 um 09:42 schrieb Hauke Haller:
>> Hello,
>> is it possible to show events that lasts some days on every day they are
>> taking place? I found they are only shown on the startingdate.
>
> Define them as an event on one day and let it repeat daily ;)
>
> Regards,
> Mario
>>

>> Hauke

Hi Mario,
thank you for all your answers.
When  set the event to daily repeat it still is shown only on the startingdate (with a small clock icon:"daily"). That happens in the list vies and in the month view.. I tried repeat "daily until date" and "daily count" (and also a combination..). In the month view there alre also no more day-view-links than, which there were before (With start and enddate).
cal 1.7.0

Hauke