[TYPO3-calendar] Events at the 29th, 30th and 31th of december are not shown if the event starts in week 52

Jürgen info at black-forest-dreamworks.de
Wed Oct 22 18:33:52 CEST 2014

Hello everyone and first of all, sorry for my bad english.
After a view days trying fo fix a cal extension problem with no solution i
try now to find some help here.

I am using typo3 4.5.35 and cal version 1.5.8 (standard template)

The calendar almost run like i want them to run. i got only a problem with
missing events in the year view and the mini-cal at the end of december.
Events at the 29th, 30th and 31th of december are not shown if the event
starts in week 52 (before 29th of december)

example:
my event starts at the 20th of december and last to the 6th of january - the
event is shown with a link from the 20th to the 28th december and the 1th to
the 6th of january - No link at the 29th, 30th and 31th of december.

everything works fine if the event starts on 29th of december + a single-day
event on one of this dates is also shown correctly.

if i switch to the classic-template + classic typoscript setup it looks like
everything works perfect too - but i want to stay with the standard
template.

so unfortunatly i got the problem that events are not shown at the 29th,
30th and 31th of december if the event start before the 29th of december...

i also checked out known bugs and diff version of cal - but nothing solved
the problem.

it would be very nice if somebody got an idea to fix this -thanks a lot and
btw: a great extension, even it took me days to get it running...
thanks a lot
jürgen

---