[TYPO3-calendar] ###MODULE__LOCATIONLOADER###

Mario Matzulla mario at matzullas.de
Thu Oct 9 20:54:18 CEST 2014

Hi Inge,

if cal recognizes a marker ###MODULE__XX### it searches for a module
service with name XX. If there is such a service, cal hands over an
instance of the current model or view depending where the marker is
found (if you are in the event.tmpl, this would be the event view;
inside the event_model.tmpl, this would be the event itself) by calling
the start() function.
Please have a look at the misc folder, where you can find our examples
for location- and organizerloader services.

Remember, that you have the proper TS configuration for the location
fields inside the event view:

view.{view}.{object}.{field}

Example:
view.event.location.street =

The easiest way would be:
plugin.tx_cal_controller.view.event.location <
plugin.tx_cal_controller.view.location.location

As for the templates, they got a little bit mixed up. But as you can see
inside the locationloader class: check the TS for
module.locationloader.template =

Regards,
Mario