[TYPO3-calendar] wec_map integration

Jan Bartels j.bartels at arcor.de
Wed Oct 1 19:31:10 CEST 2014

Am 01.10.2014 um 12:11 schrieb Marc Wöhlken:
> When in event detail view I get a link to a google map, showing the
> corresponding location.
Ok. That's the standard behaviour.

> Can this map directly be included into the event detail view?
I'm not sure. Try to insert the ###MODULE__LOCATIONLOADER### into the
detail view. I don't know if the ###MAP###-marker is replaced by cal in
this configuration. There may be some TypoScript neccessary like
plugin.tx_cal_controller.view.event.showMap = 1, which I haven't seen so
far. Maybe Mario can answer this question.

Jan