[TYPO3-calendar] Re: cal 1.7.0 and images

Manfred Machacek zecke at ull.at
Thu Nov 13 03:07:55 CET 2014

I updated to the cal version 1.7.0 and run the „Upgrade Wizard" of the install tool as it is recommend in the manual docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/extensions/cal/UpdatingToVersion170/Index.html.

I had the same problem as Matthias: there were no images in the list view (but in the single event view). I solved the problem when I changed the static templates:
from OLD: Classic CSS-based template, Classic CSS-styles
to NEW: Standard CSS-based template, Standard CSS-styles

Hope I could help you!
Manfred