[TYPO3-calendar] Re: Issues with Categories

Achim Gottinger achim at ag-web.biz
Fri May 2 06:08:23 CEST 2014

Updated cal to 1.5.8 but i still can't switch an category in fe-editing in one step with the confirmation page disabled.
Had modified the create_event template to use an radio input field for the categories, because we only want to allow one category selected per event.
First i thought i can live with the confirmation page enabled but i'm running into another issue with this.

I disable RTE for the description field. To preserve newlines i used the following snippet.

plugin.tx_cal_controller.view.day.event {
        	description >
	        description = TEXT
        	description {
	            field = description
        	    parseFunc < lib.parseFunc_RTE
	        }
}

This works fine with the confirmation page disable, but if i enable confirmation the newlines entered in the description testfield get stripped.
Added this but it did not fix the issue:

plugin.tx_cal_controller.view.confirm_event.event {
        	description >
	        description = TEXT
        	description {
	            field = description
        	    parseFunc < lib.parseFunc_RTE
	        }
	}

With this i'd expect to see an RTE parsed description on the page but it only shows the text with stripped newline.