[TYPO3-calendar] Cal base: doNotUseGetDateFirstTime broken?

Michael Käppler xmichael-k at web.de
Wed Mar 5 14:57:59 CET 2014

Hi all,
I tried to achieve a list view that shows all events occuring one day after clicking the corresponding day in the mini month view,
Unfortunately I can't get it working. My TypoScript is at the bottom.
useGetdate = 1 alone works perfectly, but adding doNotUseGetdateTheFirstTime = 1 achieves that
nothing happenes if I click the day links in the mini month view.
I tried to understand the code in controller/class.tx_cal_controller.php (1294-1325) but don't know how this is supposed to work.
Line 1296 is, as far as I could figure out,  the only occurence where doNotUseGetdateTheFirstTime is checked.

I'm using current svn code for cal base and Typo3 6.0.12.

Any hints to fix this appreciated.

Michael

Typoscript -------------------------------------------

page.includeCSS {
 calstyle = fileadmin/css/calstyle.css
}

plugin.tx_cal_controller {
  _CSS_DEFAULT_STYLE >
  pidList = 13
  view {
    list {
      useGetdate = 1
      doNotUseGetdateTheFirstTime = 1
      listTemplate = fileadmin/template/cal/list.tmpl
      starttime = cal:monthstart
      endtime = +2 month
      maxEvents = 1000
      heading {
        1.strftime = %e. %B %Y
        2.strftime = %e. %B %Y
      }
      pageBrowser {
        onlyShowIfNeeded = 1
        recordsPerPage = 1000
      }
      event {
        timeFormat = %H:%M
        dateFormat = %e. %B %Y
      }
    }
  }
}

lib.minical = COA
lib.minical {
  10 =< plugin.tx_cal_controller
  10 {
    calendarName = Kalender
    view {
      allowedViews = month
      month.monthMakeMiniCal = 1
      month.monthSmallTemplate = fileadmin/template/cal/month_small.tmpl
      list.listViewPid = 5
      day.dayViewPid = 5
      dayLinkTarget = list
    }