[TYPO3-calendar] calendar base backend edit mask only visible to admin users

Martin martin at wroblinski.de
Thu Jun 19 14:46:47 CEST 2014

I'm using calendar  base.

If I'm logged in as Admin, all is working fine. When logging in as non
admin and opening an exiting or a new entry, the edit mask is not shown
at all. I've given list end edit permissions on tables

Calendar Category, Calendar Event, Calendar Exception Event, Calendar
Exception Event Group, Calendar Event Location,  Calendar Event
Organizer and Event Attendee

I can't find any additional needed rights for backend editing in the
documentation. What am I missing here?

Cheers

Martin Wroblinski