[TYPO3-calendar] ics file

Werner Kühn werner_kuehn at gmx.de
Wed Dec 17 12:40:09 CET 2014

Am 17.12.2014 um 10:25 schrieb Werner Kühn:
> Am 15.12.2014 um 20:29 schrieb Mario Matzulla:
>> Hi Werner,
>>
>> please make sure you call the typeNum (150) correctly. Depending on
>> your url configuration this can be done differently, e.g.:
>>
>> icsExportPage.1234.150.html
>> or
>> index.php?id=1234&type=150  <- should work always
>>
>> Regards,
>> Mario
>>
>> Am 14.12.14 um 14:10 schrieb Werner Kühn:
>>> Hi everybody,
>>>
>>> I would like to create an ics file with all calendar dates that I can
>>> dynamically call from my iPhone calendar. I have been successfully
>>> creating a separate page that contains all dates in icalendar format
>>> as .ics file, but it also contains the web page content like header and
>>> menu.
>>> How can I get rid of this web content only having a pure ics file
>>> being created?
>>>
>>> For the page that is located below my event page I have added a
>>> template with the following setup code:
>>>
>>> ics = PAGE
>>> ics {
>>>         typeNum = 150
>>>
>>>         10 < plugin.tx_cal_controller
>>>       10.pages >
>>>      10.pages = 62
>>>      10.defaultCode = TEXT
>>>
>>>      config {
>>>          disableAllHeaderCode = 1
>>>          additionalHeaders = Content-type:application/text
>>>          xhtml_cleaning = 0
>>>          admPanel = 0
>>>      }
>>> }
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Werner
>>
> Hi Mario,
>
> This method created a index.php file with the following content using
> index.php?id=1234&type=150:

>          Controller function not found: </div>
>
> Regards
> Werner
Hi,
I have now stripped down the html to the bare minimum by using an extra
template, but still have some html text in the ics file.

	<!--  CONTENT ELEMENT, uid:169/list [begin] -->
		<!--  Header: [begin] -->
			<h1>Ortstermine</h1>
		<!--  Header: [end] -->

		<!--  Plugin inserted: [begin] -->

For an automatic import into my iPhone the ics file should not contain
and html content. With disableAllHeaderCode = 1 the header is gone, but
not the body part.   Any hint what I can do ?
Thanks
Werner