[TYPO3-calendar] ics file

Werner Kühn werner_kuehn at gmx.de
Sun Dec 14 14:10:14 CET 2014

Hi everybody,

I would like to create an ics file with all calendar dates that I can
dynamically call from my iPhone calendar. I have been successfully
creating a separate page that contains all dates in icalendar format as
.ics file, but it also contains the web page content like header and menu.
How can I get rid of this web content only having a pure ics file being
created?

For the page that is located below my event page I have added a template
with the following setup code:

ics = PAGE
ics {
    	typeNum = 150

    	10 < plugin.tx_cal_controller
  	10.pages >
	10.pages = 62
	10.defaultCode = TEXT

	config {
		disableAllHeaderCode = 1
		additionalHeaders = Content-type:application/text
		xhtml_cleaning = 0
		admPanel = 0
	}
}