[TYPO3-calendar] Cal Indexer Problem/ php limits

Sebastian Reinhardt s.reinhardt at sevensix.eu
Wed Dec 3 11:02:33 CET 2014

Hi,

we have some problems with the cal Indexer. But prob. a PHP limits
probem. We have 269 Events, that all have recurencies on a specific
weekday. so there are a lot of "indexes" to generate for the calindexer.
  (with my Settings, the tx_cal_index will have 3432 entries after my
"calindexing")

When i start the cal indexer i have to set the "index ending time" to
20150115 (Jan 2015) when i us my start time "20140124". (so 3 Months)
When i set a longer period, then the calindexer page wont show the infos
after it is done, the result is a blank page.And the cal is broken in
the frontend.

So what php limits do have to set, so the calindexer would work with
longer periods in my case?

thx for helb/advice.

Sebastian