[TYPO3-calendar] images in own marker: cal-1.6.0, T3-6.2.4

Markus Volkmer typo3 at markusvolkmer.de
Sun Aug 3 09:57:27 CEST 2014

Hello,

is there any special code used for images from event-records in
cal-1.6.0? I did not see any changes for image-rendering than those in
the TS-code (ts_standard/setup.txt).

Even if I copy the whole TS-part
from plugin.tx_cal_controller.view.event.event.image
to my own marker a wrong image is rendered in FE.

TS:
plugin.tx_cal_controller.view.event.event.mvbild <
plugin.tx_cal_controller.view.event.event.image

my cal_event_model.tmpl used:
###MVBILD###
###IMAGE###

output:
two different images
one from _migrated (mvbild-Marker)
one from _processed (image-Marker)

Probably there are some mistakes in my thoughts for the code.
But in my original installation - before migrating to TYPO3 CMS 6.2 and
cal-1.6.0 - this TS worked as expected.

Any suggestions or hints?

Thanks
Markus