[TYPO3-calendar] Issues with Categories

Achim Gottinger achim at ag-web.biz
Fri Apr 18 21:02:28 CEST 2014

Hi,

I'm in the process to migrate our web calendars to our new site and am running into a few issues.

Old site uses typo3 4.7.32 and cal 1.3.3. The new one typo3 4.7.18 and cal 1.5.3.
It's an simple setup with an calendar and four types of categories. I modified phpicalendar_event.tmpl to show the category names as the headline and the description below for events in the day view.
We use fe-editing with an customized create_event.tmp and configs to hide unused fields and set the calendar id.
It worked flawless for years on the old site. Managed to get neary everything working on the new site but i ran in an few smaller issues i'm unable to solve.

1. If i set dontShowConfirmView=1 and try to change categories i end up on an blank page if i deselect the current one and select an other desired one. I can add an the new category and remove the old category afterwards in an two step process but doing it at once leads to the blank page. It also works in one step if the confirmView is not disabled.

2. After I changed an category vie fe-editing and return to the day view i must reload the page to make the change visible. Modifications to the date and description fields are shown immediate only the category changes need an reload. I disabled caching on the page and also tried plugin.tx_cal_controller=USER_INT but the problem remains.

Thanks in advance for tips how to fix these.