[TYPO3-calendar] Different locationloader-templates for list and event

Jan Bartels j.bartels at arcor.de
Thu Apr 10 19:58:09 CEST 2014

Am 10.04.2014 13:45, schrieb Mario Matzulla:
> Am 09.04.14 20:39, schrieb Jan Bartels:
>> I want to display the city-marker on the list-view and the full address
>> including the map on the event-view but I can't manage it to set
>> different locationloader-templates for these views. Is it possible at
>> all? Any hints are welcome.
>
> 2 possible solutions:
>
> - depending on the url parameter tx_cal_controller[view] change the
> template path via typoscript

Thanks for the hint, Mario. For others searching for the solution,
here's mine:

constants:

plugin.tx_cal_controller.module.locationloader.template =
fileadmin/.../module_locationloaderlist.tmpl
}

setup:

[globalVar = GP:tx_cal_controller|view = event]
plugin.tx_cal_controller.module.locationloader.template =
fileadmin/.../module_locationloaderevent.tmpl
[GLOBAL]

The template-files contain the wanted markers for the different views.

Jan