[TYPO3-calendar] Filtering events by a string

Markus markusd112 at web.de
Sat Apr 5 07:07:46 CEST 2014

Hi,

I have connected an external Google calendar to cal.

In each event is an information stored in the header of the event, e.g.
"(US) Heilige Messe (Pfarrer Müller)" that I want to filter for:

e.g. I want to show only all the events with "(US)" at the beginning. Is
there any possibility to modify the WHERE clause which selects the cal
event records to be displayed?

I want to filter for different strings in each cal fe plugin I have put
on my webpage.

Do you have any idea?

Thanks,

Markus