[TYPO3-calendar] Experimental: Fluid in list view

Simon Schick simonsimcity at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 11:59:52 CET 2013

On 24.03.13 15:12, Mario Matzulla wrote:
> Hi @all,
>
> I just committed a small change with a huge impact: Fluid templates are
> possible!
>
> you can test the fluid rendering by activating fluid in TS:
> plugin.tx_cal_controller.activateFluid = 1
>
> The template is in standard_template/list.html
> The event partial is in standard_template/Partials/List/event.html
>
> Currently only the list view has been fluid enabled. But the change is
> rather small, so if you have templates for the other views, I'd happy to
> insert them.
>
> Regards,
> Mario
>
> ChangeSet:
> http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-cal/repository/revisions/73630

Hi, Mario

Thanks for starting the work on integrating TYPO3 Fluid ;)
I haven't had time to do so.

I changed some of the code you wrote and made heavier use of existing
extbases public API. Parsing the typoscript-array (as it exists in TYPO3
by default) to a plain php-array (without dots ;)) has already been
implemented there. I knew it because I had troubles in another extension
using that.

What I left undone is the support for flexform values. The current
implementation will just load the typoscript from
"plugin.tx_cal_controller".

Just one question left:
Why did you use the full-typoscript and broke it down instead of using
the plugin-specific typoscript? And why did you not just use $this->conf
:) ?
Just asking if there's a reason behind that. Otherwise I'd suggest to
use $this->conf instead as flexform-values are already merged to this
configuration, I think.

Bye
Simon