[TYPO3-calendar] Google Cal import and line breaks

Ada Ravenwood psychollection at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 13:29:13 CET 2013

I use a Typo3 cal to import a Google Calendar, which works somewhat fine, but I have two major problems:

1. The line breaks in the description field of the Google Event are not 'imported' - in the imported cal event on my Typo3 site, all line breaks are gone and the description text is usually a huge mess. Is there any way to fix this? If so, how?

2. The scheduler does not work properly and I have to manually kick it off whenever I added a new event to the Google Calendar. What are some possible reasons for this?