[TYPO3-calendar] Typo3 Cal Base - filtering in list view

Tobias Kill tobiaskill at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 17:05:33 CEST 2013

Dear subscribers,

we are using Cal Base since two years. Some weeks ago we updated to the latest version.

Since the installation of the update we have problems with category filtering in the list view.
For example we try to filter for category A and want to see all events which have at least that category A.

Unfortunately, the developers have changed that behavior as described in the manual.

Can anyone of you tell me, how we can get back to the previous behavior? We need that function in our system. Otherwise a lot of lists wouldn't make sense any more.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards
Tobias

http://typo3.org/extension-manuals/cal/1.5.3/view/9/2/
Please note: Starting with version 1.5, category filtering is now more strict in case that an event has more than one category assigned. The intention is to make sure that

no events are shown if their category is not explicitly allowed

no events are shown if their category is explicitly disallowed

Previous version were not that strict: Events were shown if an event had at least one allowed category assigned.