[TYPO3-calendar] split field (like titel) in view

PM patrickm87 at gmx.de
Mon Jan 28 11:44:10 CET 2013

>> plugin.tx_cal_controller.view.list.event.mystatictext = TEXT
>> plugin.tx_cal_controller.view.list.event.mystatictext.value = ????(HOW
>> TO GET HERE VALUE OF CURRENT EVENT-TITLE)????
>
> plugin.tx_cal_controller.view.list.event.mystatictext.field = title
>
> btw: this works for any column of the tx_cal_event table :)

super, works fine.
Related questions:

1.
Is it also possible to do something like:

IF {current event location is set} then
plugin.tx_cal_controller.view.list.event.mystatictext.field = title
ELSE
plugin.tx_cal_controller.view.list.event.mystatictext.value = ABCDE

2.
Can I use other markers in a wrap around

plugin.tx_cal_controller.view.list.event.mystatictext.field = title
?

  Because
plugin.tx_cal_controller.view.list.event.mystatictext.wrap =

does not work.