[TYPO3-calendar] Caching and FE Edit

Max Plettenberg maximilian_plettenberg at web.de
Wed Jan 23 22:30:19 CET 2013

Hello!

I got a little problem... I deactivated the caching for pages where
"cal" is used... That have big problems with the performance. The page
load for 12 and more seconds.

After a while i found some TS Snippet with google:
TCEMAIN.clearCacheCmd = pages
And added this snippet to the TS from the SYSFOLDER where the cal dates
are saved...

The problem now is that articels edited by BE Users directly will
changend, but articles which are edited by FE Users won't be changed.
Therefore FE Users tried to change it once and once again...

Is there another option to change the caching for articels changed from
the FE?

Greets,
Heiopei