[TYPO3-calendar] split field (like titel) in view

PM patrickm87 at gmx.de
Thu Jan 17 12:00:28 CET 2013

Am 16.01.2013 20:19, schrieb Mario Matzulla:
> Hi Patrick,
>
> Am 16.01.13 17:26, schrieb PM:
>> Hello
>>
>> How is it possible to split a field/marker in the template.
>>
>> Example:
>> The titles are like: Name Firstname - Event
>> in the template they are used as ###TITLE###
>>
>> How can I define a marker ###TITLE_FIRSTPART### that uses ###TITLE###
>> but splits it at the "-" and returns only the first part of the Title.
>
> Please search the web for typoscript and split. You will find some
> examples :)
>
> Regards,
> Mario
>>
>> (Using 2 fields instead of the title field is not a solution ;-) )
>>
>> Thanks.

Hi Mario

It wasn't a problem of splitting, but more a problem of:

How can i get the value of ###TITLE### in Typoscript for another marker:
or better
how can I give the Marker ###mystatictext### as Value the ###TITLE### value?

plugin.tx_cal_controller.view.list.event.mystatictext = TEXT
plugin.tx_cal_controller.view.list.event.mystatictext.value = ????(HOW
TO GET HERE VALUE OF CURRENT EVENT-TITLE)????

afterwards I can use the splitting methods of typoscript...