[TYPO3-calendar] Show in Legend only categories used this month

Mario Matzulla mario at matzullas.de
Sat Jan 12 11:17:54 CET 2013

Hi Patrick,

Am 11.01.13 11:30, schrieb PM:
> Hi Mario
>
> Am 10.01.2013 18:14, schrieb Mario Matzulla:
>> Hi Patrick,
>>>
>> I see what you intend to do. And I think the module__marker described in
>> the other thread is what you are looking for: a custom way to configure
>> the category and calendar legend :)
>
> Is there also a function that returns all the categories of events of
> the current month (or of any other defined period of time) ?

Nope, else it would be easy ;)
I guess you have to walk through all events of the master_array and get
their categories.

Regards,
Mario

BTW: if you place the module__marker inside the day,week or month
template you should get the corresponding view object, which extends the
base_view, which has all you need: $this->master_array and the
getCategorySelectionTree function.