[TYPO3-calendar] Show in Legend only categories used this month

PM patrickm87 at gmx.de
Thu Jan 10 11:55:27 CET 2013

Hi Mario

Sorry I don't completely understand what you mean.

Do you want to say, that I should not use month view any more but list view?
or
Is it that I should include the list view in the month view at the
position where the legend is at the moment? Then group this by
categories and let by (e.g by css) the events disapear from this list,
such that only the category names are left?

To make clear what my intention here is:
Imagine one has a category for each workshop and each workshop has a
couple events. But these events are within 3 month.  And there are many
(lets say ten) workshops at the same time.

So for the next year the legend will have 40 (12 month/3*10) categories
but in each month only events from 10 categories are shown. (and users
can't really handle 40 or more categories, because e.g. some of the
categories will have (almost) the same color.)

And to put all the workshops in one category would destroy the hole
concept of categories..