[TYPO3-calendar] new category handling

Stefan Schreck ses_2008 at gmx.net
Wed Jan 9 13:24:27 CET 2013

On 2012-12-18 19:49:44 +0000, Mario Matzulla said:

> Hi Bart,
> hi Christoph,
>
> I just committed a small, but for you *hopefully* huge, change [1].
> Please have a look, if it is what you are looking for :)
>
> Regards,
> Mario

Hi,
i just installed the sourceforge trunk from january 1st 2013 where this
patch is allready applied.
my question / problem:

I am using

view.event.event.includeEventsInResult = 1

do show related Events with the ###RELATED_LIST####.
This works!

BUT only if the categories match EXACTLY the related event will be shown.
As soon as an event has eg 2 categories and the related has not the
same two categories it will not be shown.

Is there any logical gap in my understanding or is it the way ment to be???
any enlightenment would me much appreciated since this is in my
understanding a huge problem for using a differentiated category system.
thx
stefan