[TYPO3-calendar] New Recurring Event Model does not index/work

PM patrickm87 at gmx.de
Thu Jan 3 13:54:46 CET 2013

Hello

I have the following problem with the "Use New Recurring Event Model".

1.) I have activated "Use New Recurring Event Model" in the Extension
configuration.
2.) I have
options.tx_cal_controller.pageIDForPlugin = {PID of a side where I used
the calendar}
in the typoscript-setup.
3.) Version Typo3: 4.5.21
4.) Version Cal: 1.5.2

Problem:
A.)But: When I add or modify the Recurrence of an event in the
backend-sysfolder, the recurrence is not shown in the calendar.

If I use the Cal Indexer after the Modification, than the calendar shows
everything correct.

B.)Additionally: In the Deprecation Log there are hundereds of messages
like: "Usage of old recurrence model is deprecated since cal 1.5."
But I don't use the old model, do I?

Can somebody help me to solve the problem?