[TYPO3-calendar] Typoscript config shown categories + ip access check

PM patrickm87 at gmx.de
Fri Feb 1 12:01:08 CET 2013

Am 31.01.2013 20:19, schrieb Mario Matzulla:
> Hi Patrick,
>
> Am 30.01.13 14:18, schrieb PM:
>> Hello
>>
>> How can I set categories that are shown not inside the plugin but by
>> using typoscript-setup.
>>
>> Reason:
>>
>> I want to show usern within the networks other categories than users
>> from outside:
>>
>> So I want to set something like:
>>
>> [IP = 192.168.*.*]
>> categories = 1,2,3
>> [ELSE]
>> categories = 3,4,5
>> [GLOBAL]
>>
>> what do i have to write instead of "categories = xxxx" ?
>
> I'm not sure if I understood your question correctly:
>
> plugin.tx_cal_controller._DEFAULT_PI_VARS.category = xxx ?

With this configuration I can only select whether a category is checked
(so shown in the calendar) or not (then user can check the category in
the legend and it is shown afterwards) by default .

But what I want is: To use typoscript do decide whether a category is
available or not, in the following sense:
If it available: category shown+checked (and events shown)
If it is not available: category not shown in the calendar and in the
legend (as if this category does not exist) and events not shown.

This is the behaviour of Plugin->Filters->Calendar selection (mode) right?

So I want to do the same  by typoscript. Which variable can I use for that?

Thank you