[TYPO3-calendar] Recurring events with past start_date don't show in list view

Franz Geiger mail at fx-g.de
Tue Dec 31 00:34:05 CET 2013

Hi,

can anybody help me to figure out why recurring events with a start_date and end_date in the past don't show up in list view although there are recurrences left to show?

This is the event:
mysql> select start_date, start_time, end_date, end_time, freq, until, cnt, byday, bymonth, intrval from tx_cal_event where uid=388;
+------------+------------+----------+----------+------+----------+------+-------+---------+---------+
| start_date | start_time | end_date | end_time | freq | until    | cnt  | byday | bymonth | intrval |
+------------+------------+----------+----------+------+----------+------+-------+---------+---------+
|   20131226 |      39600 | 20131226 |    57600 | day  | 20140116 |    0 | th    |         |       1 |
+------------+------------+----------+----------+------+----------+------+-------+---------+---------+
1 row in set (0.02 sec)

This is the configuration:
plugin.tx_cal_controller.view.list {
                endtime=+10 year
                maxEvents = 99999
                maxRecurringEvents = 100

                enableDayWrapper = 1
                dayWrapperFormat = %A, %d. %B %Y
                dayWrapper.10.wrap = <dt class="dayWrapper">|</dt>
                restartAlternationAfterDayWrapper = 1

                pageBrowser {
                        onlyShowIfNeeded = 1
                        recordsPerPage = 20
                }
        }

Recurring events with a start_date and end_date in the future show up as expected.

Thanks in advane,
Franz