[TYPO3-calendar] eventViewPid

Stefan Schreck ses_2008 at gmx.net
Fri Dec 13 12:46:28 CET 2013

thanks for this hint.

how would I differentiate the PID with conditons or with override when
I have more than 2 folders containing the events?

the folders are nested

FESTIVAL XXX --> ID = 174
	24 JAN
		DAY --> HERE IS THE EVENT
		NIGHT

so if pid = 174 then do:
plugin.tx_cal_controller.view.event.event.eventLink.parameter = 144
which is the detail event view uid.

thx
stefan