[TYPO3-calendar] need help with ecternal calender events

Donya Mashaallahpoor donya.mashalapour at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 23:45:35 CET 2013

Hello,

I'm a beginner with typo3 and want to make an external calender by calender base extension.
I think I almost done most parts by following the document, I have a claneder page and some
other pages like Event ,Week and Cal storage folder.
I gave the URL of my google calender to the external calender and it brough whole of the events
of my google calender  to the backend page but it doen't show them on the calender table that I
have buit by calender plugin and calender template.  I think I still haven't understood very well how
I should use TYPoscript between these pages!
Would you please help me to understand what uid number I should give to which page and what
would be the script command line to show the external calender events on the calender table?!

Best,
Donya