[TYPO3-calendar] about cal and calajax..

isa typo3-project-calendar at lists.typo3.org
Sun Dec 1 13:10:24 CET 2013

Sorry, I' progressing myself, some prolems are resolved, but not all..
I've just understand that I didn't need to use the extension "calajax", I
must look at the code source of the example earlier..
So, removing static templates from calajax and experimental cal ajax, my
standard view are working again.

I hadn't change the "ajaxpagelink" in the template given in the demo.. shame
on me..
I put the correct pageid and it's better..

My calendar almost working, I will finish to configure it and give some
repports if it can help some future developper..

If you have some experience on using ajax with typo3 calendar?? It could be
interessing to share..

I'm really sorry for my horrible english ;)
regards.
isa

"lolypop99" <lolypop99 at free.fr> a écrit dans le message de news:
mailman.277.1385895790.629.typo3-project-calendar at lists.typo3.org...
Hello
I'm sorry, my english is not very good, i'm french.. I've just discovered
this newsgroup!

I'm using typo3 v 6.1.5 with the extension cal (1.5.3) and ajaxcal (last
version available)
Since long time I try to configure this calendar like on typo3-calendar.org
I would like to implement ajax view but it doesn't work..
http://www.typo3-calendar.org/demo/month-view-with-ajax/

I'm a little deperate because I've try during hours and hours and nothing
works..

If I configure the calendar with only classical static templates, it's ok, I
ve the classical view per month.
As soon as I include static templates like "ajaxcal" + "cal ajax
experimental" nothing works, not even the classical view..

In typo3.calendar.org example, you don't have the same configuration as what
I can find in the folder "static" on extension "calajax".
In typo3.calendar.org example, I don't understand what you have in the page
"ajax content"? Do you insert cal plugin on it or the page must be empty?

I also don't understand how the page "month view with ajax" knows that it
must take his content from the page under, named "ajax content"?

How do you do to having the ajax version on a page, and some classical views
on other pages? It seems to me that I must choose between one version or the
other, how could you have the 2, with and without ajax?

Thank for advance, you are my last hope about this subject ;)

Best regards
isa