[TYPO3-calendar] List only own events

Mario Matzulla mario at matzullas.de
Mon Apr 29 18:07:40 CEST 2013

soory, forgot the text ;)

Am 29.04.13 17:53, schrieb Mario Matzulla:
> Am 29.04.13 10:27, schrieb Christian Welzel:
>> Am 27.04.13 20:27, schrieb Mario Matzulla:
>>
>>> rights.edit.event.onlyOwnEvents {
>>>      user =
>>>      group =
>>> }
>>
>> i tried this, but the listview doesnt get filtered.

I've got you wrong. Sorry, but filtering by logged in user can only be
done by manipulating the query fetching the events - which can be done
throught TS:

something like:
plugin.tx_cal_controller.view.list.event.additionalWhere = TEXT
plugin.tx_cal_controller.view.list.event.additionalWhere {
   data = TSFE:fe_user|user|id
   wrap = and tx_cal_event.fe_cruser_id = |
}

I'm not sure if this TS option got already released, but the next cal
version is in the pipe. Or get it via svn.
And you might wanna check if the db field fe_cruser_id is filled correctly.

Regards,
Mario