[TYPO3-calendar] Bad listing in TER

Patrik Näsfors Patrik at nasfors.net
Mon Apr 29 09:09:22 CEST 2013

Hi Kay,

Yes I mean "cal". The reason I meantioned "Extended Calendar" was because it was how I found the cal extention. The first thing I did was to search for "calender" in the TER and the first hit then is "Extended Calendar". I then wanted to see if there where any more screenshots or demo of this extention out on the Internet and therefore I searched for "Extended Calendar" on Google, and like I said, this lead me to your extention.

I can see that searching for just cal i the TER lists your project as the first, but if you (like me a few days ago) don't know there is an extention called "cal" and then search for "calendar", then "cal" just don't show up, which as I said, I think in bad.

I just can't see how the TER search engine can mean the cal extention isn't "relavant", when searching for the word "calendar".

Even calendar extentions with just over a hundred downloads gets listed before yours!

So do you think there is anything you can do about it?

/Patrik