[TYPO3-calendar] Bad listing in TER

Patrik Näsfors Patrik at nasfors.net
Sun Apr 28 19:21:32 CEST 2013

Hi,

I was looking for an alternative to VCE (Versatile Calendar Extension) - sk_calendar. It's not bad, but since it haven't been updated since 2009, it took a look for a newer calendar extension. Through Google I accidentally found your wiki page when I searched for "Extended Calendar", so it was not through the TER I found it.

When I look in the TER now, I can't find it on the first page when just searching for "calendar" with the default listing by Relevance. Even when I search for "calendar base", it's not on the first visible screen. It's first on place number 5.

Since this seems like an interesting extension - and also the one with most downloads (which I can see if I change the sorting) - I think you shall do something about this "problem". It's a pity for both your project and the TYPO3 community in general, if good extensions like this are so hard to find.

Best regards,

Patrik Näsfors

Address: Aalborg, Denmark