[TYPO3-calendar] problems under 1.4.3

Steffen Liebig steffen.liebig at gmx.de
Wed Apr 3 22:11:23 CEST 2013

Hi Mario,

thx for thr hint, tried out a few things and got it.

Found sth for Point 1 in addition - denied the showup of page by using:
options.hideRecords.pages = [pid] :-).

One question is left...can I insert the suiting month into my
noEventsFound-sentence ?  "Text %B text" doesn't work...dont really need
that, just would be a nice-to-have as a kind of surprise.

Cu, Steffen