[TYPO3-calendar] Re: Re: Google Cal import and line breaks

aeryn psychollection at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 09:55:16 CEST 2013

I've added that line to the TSconfig box on the page properties of my Calendar Storage Folder with the ID of some page, but the scheduler is still not working.

What am I doing wrong? I suspect I have to add it somewhere else, but I have absolutely no idea where.

Unfortunately I'm not a Typo3 programmer - I inherited this installation from my predecessors who did a very bad job, and I now have to figure all this stuff out without actually knowing what I'm doing. Any help is highly appreciated.