[TYPO3-calendar] standard template does not work

Christoph Pönighaus christoph at poenighaus.de
Thu Sep 27 17:27:47 CEST 2012

Hi,

first of all many thanks for answering my post!

Installing the latest svn version does not fix the problem: both in
week and in year view are still no edit/create/delete icons available.

Maybe posting my typoscript is usefull?

constants:
plugin.tx_cal_controller.rights {
  edit = 1
  admin.group = 7
  defaultSavePid = 248
}

setup:
plugin.tx_cal_controller {
  pidList = 248
  view {
    event {
      eventViewPid = 253
      createEventViewPid = 295
      editEventViewPid = 296
      deleteEventViewPid = 297
    }
    day {
     dayViewPid = 252
    }
    week {
     weekViewPid = 251
    }
    month {
     monthViewPid = 250
    }
    year {
     yearViewPid = 249
    }
    list {
      #die folgende Eigenschaft ist nicht dokumentiert und wurde
analog zu den übrigen Ansichten gesetzt (?!)
      listViewPid = 254
    }
    create_event {
      redirectAfterCreateToPid = 251