[TYPO3-calendar] Create events in past failure

Thomas Kowtsch thomas at kowtsch.de
Tue Sep 25 22:02:37 CEST 2012

Hi Josef,

On 18.09.2012 21:07, Josef Oberniedermaier wrote:
> i set up FE-editing and all is working fine.

Good :-)

> The only thing that is not working is the creating of events in the past.

:-(

> I've set:
> plugin.tx_cal_controller.rights.create.event.inPast.group = 1

That should do the job, yes.

> The "+"-symbol appears, all needed fields are enabled, but i cannot save
> the event.
> Any ideas?

In order to get from "good" to "great" a question to the list: Does
anybody has a older version of cal running to check which version was
the last one where it worked?

Due to moving from WEC svn to forge I can't acces the version history
anymore.
I have an idea how to fix, but if somebody could tell me a version where
it worked I'd prefer to check this first.

Thanks,Thomas