[TYPO3-calendar] Creating a day menu by linking the dayWrapper?

klaus bossert lists.removeme at klaust.net
Wed Sep 12 04:59:46 CEST 2012

Hi newsgroup.

I want to realize some kind of day menu in a sidebar. This menu should
contain only the days which have an event and be linked towards a
listview showing the events of that particular day.

My approach was to build this menu with a stripped-down listview
containing only the dayWrappers and leaving out the events at all. This
works fine until it comes to the linking part. My straightforward
approach of copying *plugin.tx_cal_controller.view.defaultLinkSetup* or
*defaultViewLinkSetup* to *view.list.dayWrapper.10* of my cal instance
did not succeed, no link is generated.

I would be very thankful for any hint or idea how to get the dayWrapper
linked or how to achieve the described day menu functionality with other
methods.

Cheers,
Klaus