[TYPO3-calendar] Pushing Cal global to a specified Date

Daniel Herfen daniel at alpha-wave.de
Fri Oct 26 15:32:08 CEST 2012

Hi all,

first of all sorry for my poor English Language knowlidges, but i hope
you will understand me.
And also i hope i will do everything correct here, its my first Maillist
posting. Sorry if i'm doing anything wrong now.

I have build a Website with multiple Calender.
One small view month Calendar on every page via TS, one detailed
list/month view on an special Page (also via TS) and an ajax output on a
other seperated page, because I tryed to create a tooltip on the small
view calendar.

And now I doesnt have many Events to fill in for this year, so I decided
to skip the Cal forward to a special Date in 2013.

Is there any posibilty (TS / php /module etc.) to push the Startdate of
all Calendars globaly ?

Or do i have to push them all manualy in their TS-templates via Startdate?

It would be nice to have somthing like a small PHP-Script wich pushes
the whole extension to a specified Date.

Can you please give me tip / hint where i can get into it ?
The modul description in the manual isnt realy helpfully for me ..
And also I don't know if this is the right point to start at.

I am happy for every idea, tip and link.

Thank you very much

Daniel