[TYPO3-calendar] Link to single view of translated event not working

Hartmut Steglich hartmut.steglich at web.de
Thu Nov 8 17:38:52 CET 2012

Hello,

in my list view links to single view of translated events do not work.
"Message: Missing or wrong parameter. The event you are looking for
could not be found. Note: Please verify your URL parameter:
tx_cal_controller[uid]"

But tx_cal_controller[uid] is there. I found out that the uid of the
translated record is used. When I insert the uid of the original record
(l18n_parent) the single view works correct.

I updated to 1.5.1 from 1.3.3. where translated single view was ok.

Any hints? Should I file a bug report?

Regards,
Hartmut