[TYPO3-calendar] Author from Event

Mario Matzulla mario at matzullas.de
Thu May 10 21:53:30 CEST 2012

Hi Max,

Am 10.05.12 20:41, schrieb Max Plettenberg:
> Hello,
>
> would it possible to show the author of an event in the event view?

Depending on how the events are created (only frontend or only backend):
yes. You can use the cruser_id field of the tx_cal_event table and map
it to the according fe_user or be_user uid.

I'm not sure if we shipped the fe_cruser_id field (actually filled) in
version 1.4.3. But the latest svn version makes use of it.

OR you could use the ###CRUSER_NAME### marker which maps the cruser_id
field to the fe_user name. Please search for db_field in the manual.
(*argh* I should have had a look at the code & manual first) ;)

Regards,
Mario