[TYPO3-calendar] icslist.tmpl

Mario Matzulla mario at matzullas.de
Thu May 10 20:30:02 CEST 2012

Hi Josef,

Am 09.05.12 22:53, schrieb Josef Oberniedermaier:

> "Mario Matzulla" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> news:mailman.1.1336585146.28765.typo3-project-calendar at lists.typo3.org...
>
> Hi Josef,
>
> Am 08.05.12 22:45, schrieb Josef Oberniedermaier:
>>

>> "Mario Matzulla" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>> news:mailman.1.1336499693.7091.typo3-project-calendar at lists.typo3.org...
>>
>> Hi Josef,
>>
>> Am 03.05.12 08:45, schrieb Josef Oberniedermaier:
>>> Dear list,
>>>
>>> short question: How can i customize the output of the icslist.tmpl? i
>>> can't find any options in the ts-setup, in the manual, in
>>> event_model.tmpl, ...
>>
>> Sure, that there is nothing in the event_model.tmpl? There should be a
>> subpart for ICS.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Mario
>>
>>> For example, i want to change the output of the category list by using
>>> the ###HEADERSTYLE###-colors for each category.
>>> ... thanks a lot ...
>>>
>>> Josef
>>
>> Hi Mario,
>>
>> thanks for your answer. What's the title of the subpart?
>> Should there be as subpart like <!--
>> ###TEMPLATE_PHPICALENDAR_EVENT_LIST_ICS### start -->?
>> I can't find this.
>
> TEMPLATE_PHPICALENDAR_EVENT_ICS and TEMPLATE_PHPICALENDAR_EVENT_ICS_ALLDAY
>
> in standard_template/event_model.tmpl and template/event_model (of the
> current cal version)
>
> Regards,
> Mario
>>
>> Regards,
>> Josef
>

> Hi Mario,
> thanks again. These subparts are rendering the content of the ics-files,
> right? Both are there in the event_model.tmpl. The download of the
> different files is working without problems.
> I'm looking for the view where the ics-files for the categories and the
> different calendars (if used) are listed: the template is named
> icslist.tmpl, right?

Ahh, yes. You are right.

> But where are the options to change for example the header
> ###L_ICSLISTTITLE### = "Liste der verfügbaren ICS-Dateien zum
> Herunterladen:" or the ###CALENDAR_LABEL###, ###LINK### etc. in this
> template?

L_ and _LABEL are language marker, which you can easily change through
TS and the _LOCAL_LANG option

L_ICSLISTTITLE => l_icslist_title
CALENDAR_LABEL => l_calendar
CATEGORY_LABEL => l_category

LINK => view.ics.icsViewCategoryLink and icsViewCalendarLink

The according php file is view/class.tx_cal_icsview.php

Regards,
Mario