[TYPO3-calendar] list view show events excluded by exception events

Thomas Kowtsch thomas at kowtsch.de
Wed Mar 14 21:33:48 CET 2012

Hi Thomas,

On 13.03.2012 11:46, Thomas Mueller wrote:
> just noticed that on list view reoccuring events with exceptions get
> displayed on exception dates (but can't be shown on single view).

What recurrence model you use? How is the events recurrence set (by
date, date&time, ...)? Is the exception stand-alone or has a own
recurrence set?

> I've hit "Clear all caches" and reloaded the page but nothing changes.

Did you configure everything for an automated cal recurrence index
update? In case that use the "new" Recurring Event Model (which saves a
lot of processing power), you need some configuration for an automated
index update. Please double check with the manual, chapter "Using New
Recurring Event Model / Cal Indexer".

> Also tried to use a single Exception Event instead of the Exception Event
> Group, but same result.

Did you try a manual execution of cal indexer? If this helps, your
configuration for automated index updates is somehow broken...

> - Thomas

/me too :-)

Regards,
Thomas