[TYPO3-calendar] Add custom field to the Frontend Edit

Max Plettenberg maximilian_plettenberg at web.de
Thu Mar 1 22:30:00 CET 2012

Hello,

so I tried the hole issue again.
I used your TS Mario. Adding some data from the Backend is ok. It will
be shown in the frontend. Only Editing from the frontend isn't working.
You can write some data to the inbox field but after clicking the save
button the inbox field stays empty and no data will be shown in the
frontend.

Greetz,
Max