[TYPO3-calendar] Pagebrowser functionality

Stig Nørgaard Færch snf at dkm.dk
Fri Jun 22 10:44:44 CEST 2012

I would like that the pagebrowser was a little less complex setting it up.

The tt_news pagebrowser works like this:

*Max news item: 5
*Disable or enable pagebrowser

This is simple to understand IMHO.
Of course less flexibility. Because you cannot limit the total number of
items, if you enable the pagebrowser.

The Cal version is:
*Max events:
*Disable or enable pagebrowser
*Max events pr pagebrowser page

This is nice for a developer, - it's pure logic to us :-)
But it is harder to understand for an editor.

I would like that when I say Max events 5 and enable the page browser,
then it will show five events and the pagebrowser to go to the next five.

/Stig